This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: One small patch to fix TestX8664Modify testcase(frysk-core/frysk/proc/TestX8664Modify.java).
- From: Yong Zheng <zhengyo at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:43:29 +0800
- Subject: Re: One small patch to fix TestX8664Modify testcase(frysk-core/frysk/proc/TestX8664Modify.java).
- References: <1156941616.2807.23.camel@YZ_X86_64> <44F5A836.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 11:01 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I'm slightly confused. This is for TestModify, or Test<ISA>Modify?
This is for Test<ISA>Modify, not for TestModify(In fact, the TestModify
case passed on PPC64/X86/86_64 in our previous tests after we removed
the broken instruction. So it needs no modification).
> mentioned merging things into one test?
Yes, we have done it several days ago. Before we submit it, we do the
latest test but found TestX8664Modify failed.
> This is ok, but as for
> TestRegs, can you merge things (and make certain that the old
> Test<ISA><BLAH> tests are deleted).
The TestRegs has been checked in two days ago but we didnot delete the
TestI386Regs.java and TestX8664Regs.java. I'm so sorry not to send
email on that to you. I thought you would get to know because frysk-cvs
mail list will inform us by emails after we checked the codes in. Now,
should we delete the redundant files: TestI386Regs.java and