This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Are the java-gnome source zips used?
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Stepan Kasal <kasal at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:38:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Are the java-gnome source zips used?
- References: <20060829185923.GA528@camelia.ucw.cz>
Stepan Kasal wrote:
Hello,They might be for other people, but I never use them in Eclipse. What
would you do with them in Eclipse?
the -devel rpms for java-gnome in Fedora contain zip files with java
sources. Phil was surprised that it contains only these and not the
C jni sources. The description used to say that the sources are
useful in combination with Eclipse.
Are these zips really used in practice by anyone?I can't see where I personally would use them as I invariably have to go
and get the native bits as that is where the work is being done. Again
I'm not saying they are not useful, they might be. I was just surprised
they did not contain all the (considerable) amount of C code. I
understand the multilib issue, so the issue is pretty moot. I'll just
use the src.rpm from now - that seems more suited for my tasks.