This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Are the java-gnome source zips used?
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Stepan Kasal <kasal at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:26:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Are the java-gnome source zips used?
- References: <20060829185923.GA528@camelia.ucw.cz>
Stepan, that stuff is used by Eclipse, and yes it is useful.
Stepan Kasal wrote:
the -devel rpms for java-gnome in Fedora contain zip files with java
sources. Phil was surprised that it contains only these and not the
C jni sources. The description used to say that the sources are
useful in combination with Eclipse.
Are these zips really used in practice by anyone?
I apologize if this is a silly question. I'm about to do handle some
problems in multilib packaging generated by these zip, and I'd like
to check that the work is useful.