Re: frysk-core/frysk/proc ChangeLog TaskState.java

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 09:50 +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> > 	* TaskState.java: Added handleSignaledEvent to runningInSyscall
> Could you explain why do you do this? I am confused by this a bit.
> Do you mean the child will receive a signal when it is in syscall?
> Is there any bugs opened before we apply this patch?

I have the same questions as Yao has. Also note that currently
runningInSyscall has the following comment at the top:

      // XXX: We needn't look for signal events because the
      // syscall will exit before we get the signal, however, we still.
      // need to look for terminating and terminated events
      // because an exit syscall will produce these events and
      // never produce a syscall-exit event.

Which should be updated now since your patch does look for signal events
now.

Cheers,

Mark