This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: frysk-core/frysk/proc ChangeLog TaskState.java
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sourceware dot org, swagiaal at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:31:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: frysk-core/frysk/proc ChangeLog TaskState.java
- References: <20060825015010.GA9037@GreenHouse.cn.ibm.com>
On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 09:50 +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> > * TaskState.java: Added handleSignaledEvent to runningInSyscall
> Could you explain why do you do this? I am confused by this a bit.
> Do you mean the child will receive a signal when it is in syscall?
> Is there any bugs opened before we apply this patch?
I have the same questions as Yao has. Also note that currently
runningInSyscall has the following comment at the top:
// XXX: We needn't look for signal events because the
// syscall will exit before we get the signal, however, we still.
// need to look for terminating and terminated events
// because an exit syscall will produce these events and
// never produce a syscall-exit event.
Which should be updated now since your patch does look for signal events