This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: frysk-core/frysk/proc ChangeLog TaskState.java
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Cc: swagiaal at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:50:12 +0800
- Subject: Re: frysk-core/frysk/proc ChangeLog TaskState.java
> Log message:
> 2006-08-24 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The name in ChangeLog entry is lost, and I have add it for you. :)
> * TaskState.java: Added handleSignaledEvent to runningInSyscall
Could you explain why do you do this? I am confused by this a bit.
Do you mean the child will receive a signal when it is in syscall?
Is there any bugs opened before we apply this patch?