Re: libunwind stubs for ppc64

Wu, for the moment, I'd say this is fine and sufficient. We just need upstream libunwind to grow the proper 64-bit PPC code ready for a new import.

Andrew

Wu Zhou wrote:
Andrew,

Here is the patch to stub libunwind for ppc64, as we had discussed a few days.

It has three parts, all of which are attached below.

1. patch to enable use_libunwind on ppc64 (in common/m4/frysk- use-libunwind.m4)
2. patch to bootstrap libunwind auto make and lib/unwind makefile.gen (in frysk-imports/bootstrap.sh)
3. the actual libunwind stubs for ppc64. (in frysk-imports/libunwind)

I had tested it on ppc64, it can build ok without any extra patch.
I also tested the patch on x86, no regression found.

Any comments?