This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: libunwind stubs for ppc64
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Wu Zhou <woodzltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:45:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: libunwind stubs for ppc64
- References: <email@example.com>
Wu, for the moment, I'd say this is fine and sufficient. We just need
upstream libunwind to grow the proper 64-bit PPC code ready for a new
Wu Zhou wrote:
Here is the patch to stub libunwind for ppc64, as we had discussed a
It has three parts, all of which are attached below.
1. patch to enable use_libunwind on ppc64 (in common/m4/frysk-
2. patch to bootstrap libunwind auto make and lib/unwind makefile.gen
3. the actual libunwind stubs for ppc64. (in frysk-imports/libunwind)
I had tested it on ppc64, it can build ok without any extra patch.
I also tested the patch on x86, no regression found.