This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: [patch review] Check null pointer
- From: Mike Cvet <mcvet at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: frysk <frysk at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:14:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch review] Check null pointer
- References: <20060817064143.GC32647@GreenHouse.cn.ibm.com>
On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 14:42 +0800, Yao Qi wrote:
> When chasing bug about libunwind, I find that some pointer should be
> checked. Here is a small patch to check null pointer.
> 2006-08-17 Yao Qi <email@example.com>
> * StackCallbacks.java (getProcName): Check the null pointer.
> (getProcOffset): Ditto.
> Please review.
> I will check it in later if none here object this patch.
Yup, you're right - that check should be in there.