This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
- From: Adam Jocksch <ajocksch at redhat dot com>
- To: frysk <frysk at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:44:27 -0400
- Subject: libunwind progress
I've attached the patch to enable using dwarf_find_proc_info to be
applied in frysk-imports. This is how I'd recommend using it:
1) Build frysk normally
2) Apply the patch to frysk-imports.
3) Comment out the lines in frysk-imports' generated makefile that build
fryski and build frysk-imports
4) cd to frysk-core and 'make TestRunner'
You will probably also have to undo the patch that Rick brought in to
enable UNW_REMOTE_ONLY. The issue of the linker errors when building
fryski is something that needs to be addressed at some point. I've not
committed this patch because of the issues associated with using it. The
bugs for these problems are: