This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: FC6 kernel lockups?
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:12:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: FC6 kernel lockups?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Wielaard wrote:
Is anyone else testing on FC6.
I seem to still get the occasional lockup
even with the latest kernel when running our test suite. This is with
kernel 2.6.17-1.2564 on a x86 system.
[pmuldoon@dhcp-199 ~]$ rpm -q kernel
Adam wrote a patch - just a compatibility layer. Sent it to Stepan.
Stepan will put them in the RPM so both methods will work.
Also something changed in libvte-java, someone renamed a method from the
obviously wrongly spelled 'setBackGroud' to 'setBackGround'. We were
using the misspelled method. I don't see how to easily make this work,
except with some configure voodoo, on both FC5 and FC6 for now since the
old method was just removed.