Re: FC6 kernel lockups?

Andrew Cagney mumbled something on 08/15/2006 10:52 AM:

frysk@sources.redhat.com didn't like my text/html reply to that...

> Why not <<yum update>> towns.toronto (1) and then run:
>   ./TestRunner -r 1000 frysk.proc.TestExec
> on that (and your machine) to see what happens (I think phil is done
> with the machine).  From last time, it may not be that test, just that
> that was the last flushed output :-(
>
> Chris, you've a dedicated machine right?  Can you set up and try
> similar?  Something to just repeatedly run the frysk tests.

It's not a dedicated machine, it's my main devel machine.  But I stuff
the latest fc6 kernel into it every afternoon, along with the latest cvs
frysk, and let them have a go at each other.