This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: FC6 kernel lockups?
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, Chris Moller <cmoller at redhat dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:52:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: FC6 kernel lockups?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,Guess not :-/
Is anyone else testing on FC6. I seem to still get the occasional lockup
even with the latest kernel when running our test suite. This is with
kernel 2.6.17-1.2564 on a x86 system. It looks to be happening in
testTaskBlockExec (frysk.proc.TestExec), but since the machine locks up
solid it is hard to tell. Anyone else seeing that?
Why not <<yum update>> towns.toronto (1) and then run:
./TestRunner -r 1000 frysk.proc.TestExec
on that (and your machine) to see what happens (I think phil is done
with the machine). From last time, it may not be that test, just that
that was the last flushed output :-(
Chris, you've a dedicated machine right? Can you set up and try
similar? Something to just repeatedly run the frysk tests.
(1) On second thoughts, perhaps don't, my last two yum-update attempts
on towns appear to have hung :-/