This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Stub bfd_getb32 and bfd_getl32 for libopcodes on ppc64
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: frysk <frysk at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:38:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Stub bfd_getb32 and bfd_getl32 for libopcodes on ppc64
- References: <20060814103013.GB2324@GreenHouse.cn.ibm.com>
Yao Qi wrote:
"bfd_getb32" and "bfd_getl32" are defined in libbfd, but are neededYao, nice
for libopcodes only on ppc64. This issue has been discussed in some
threads, and lasted for nearly 3 months. We proposed that link "libbfd"
and "libiberty" only on ppc64, but it seems that none here would like
to use these two libraries. Now, we propose to stub these two methods
Just a simplification: I'd be unconditionally compiling this code
(don't make it conditional on ppc/ppc64), that way we always know that
the code compiles. The other is that the endian .c file needs (C) IBM
along with frysk's standard licence.
With that tweaked (assuming your account is working, and assuming i386
continues to pass), check it in.