Re: Stub bfd_getb32 and bfd_getl32 for libopcodes on ppc64

Yao Qi wrote:
"bfd_getb32" and "bfd_getl32" are defined in libbfd, but are needed
for libopcodes only on ppc64. This issue has been discussed in some
threads, and lasted for nearly 3 months. We proposed that link "libbfd"
and "libiberty" only on ppc64, but it seems that none here would like
to use these two libraries. Now, we propose to stub these two methods
on ppc64.
Yao, nice

Just a simplification: I'd be unconditionally compiling this code (don't make it conditional on ppc/ppc64), that way we always know that the code compiles. The other is that the endian .c file needs (C) IBM along with frysk's standard licence.

With that tweaked (assuming your account is working, and assuming i386 continues to pass), check it in.

Andrew