Fwd: [libunwind] moving libunwind to Savannah/kernel.org

libunwind is moving home. A new mail-list is opened, which is more convenient I believe.

----- äDavid.Mosberger@acm.orgèåçéä -----
   ææï Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:07:34 -0600
  åääïDavid Mosberger-Tang <David.Mosberger@acm.org>
åååïDavid Mosberger-Tang <David.Mosberger@acm.org>
    äéï[libunwind] moving libunwind to Savannah/kernel.org
   æääïlibunwind@napali.hpl.hp.com

Since I'm no longer working for HP Labs (and haven't worked there for
over a year now), I started to move the libunwind-related files to
Savannah (web interface, mailing list, etc.) and kernel.org (GIT
repository).  The libunwind project web-site can now be found here:

http://sv.nongnu.org/projects/libunwind/

I also created a new mailing list:

libunwind-devel@nongnu.org

Due to HP's privacy policy, I cannot simply move current subscribers
of libunwind@linux.hpl.hp.com to this new mailing list, so if you
continue to be interested in libunwind-development, please subscribe
to the new mailing list *now*, before you forget! ;-)

You can subscribe to the mailing list either by sending a mail with a
body of "subscribe" to libunwind-devel-request@nongnu.org or you can
do it via a web-browser at:

If you want to browse the current source trees, you can do so at the
following URLs:

 * for the current development tree:
     http://www.kernel.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=libs/libunwind/libunwind.git

 * for the stable v0.98 tree:
     http://www.kernel.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=libs/libunwind/libunwind-v0.98.git

You can check out a GIT repository with the command:

  $ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind.git
   (for development tree)
or
  $ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libunwind/libunwind-v0.98.git
   (for v0.98 tree)

I probably am forgetting a couple of things, but hopefully this will
get you started off in the right direction.

Enjoy,

  --david
--
Mosberger Consulting LLC, http://www.mosberger-consulting.com/