Re: Race condition with AckDaemonProcess

I think I've resolved this issue. The test program I was using was reaching the kill call before frysk was ready to recieve it. I've changed the test program and it seems to work now, although I'll be watching closely for it's recurrance.

Now that is a race, TestRunner should be ready to receive the signal from the moment the program is created?

Andrew