Re: [patch request] don't run ecj on auto generated files

Mark Wielaard wrote:

couple of the really silly ones. I personally always turn off at least
the following: -warn:-serial,unused and often also deprecation because

Would it be an idea to do use ECJ as sanity check, but with the above
warning flags turned off for generated files?

unused would solve the antlr generated files problem. It creates unused states for the abstract syntax tree, especially now that the grammar is growing in complexity. Using a sed script to post process the sources just seems very wrong to me.