This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: test results
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:47:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: test results
- References: <44C227AA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 09:27 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I've just been through all the tests marking up as broken (and creating
> bug reports) for all that fail. Remember, at all times all tests should
> be passing, so seeing a failing test is cause for immediate panic.
> Please don't ignore test failures, they make it a mess for everyone.
Thanks for the reminder. I replicated all the remaining failures I was
seeing on a clean frysk cvs build with Fedora Core 5 plus upgrades
(kernel 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5) and attached TestRunner -c FINE logs to the
bug reports. All marked brokenXXX() now:
- TestTaskObserverDetach.detachClone -> 2744
- StressAttachDetachRapidlyCloningMainTask.test -> 2956
- StressAttachDetachRapidlyManyTasks.test -> 2468