This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Error opening frysk
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Shwetha Doss <shwetha_s_h at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:15:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error opening frysk
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 17:01 -0700, Shwetha Doss wrote:
> What is strange is that this error comes up only when I choose "Debug
> the executable" from the initial pop-up screen.
> Any ideas?
That option only works for executables that have all debug information
available (including the libraries). Older versions of Frysk didn't put
up a nice dialog warning about this. That might be it.