libunwind

k, now that libunwind has been (in somewhat stable condition) integrated into the frysk build, I have committed the first part of the binding that will allow frysk to use the library for stack back traces.

In order to function, libunwind must be passed callbacks to access data from the process it is unwinding. In a normal C program this looks as such (assuming ptrace is used):
Libunwind ---> User provided Callbaks ---> PTrace

Now with the partial java wrapper I have committed, the interface to libunwind within frysk will look as follows:
libunwind ---> Callbacks Provided by Java Wrapper ---> Common Java API ---> XXX

Where 'XXX' is the code that will extract the information that libunwind needs from the current task using ptrace.

The question is where should this code be located? My instinct tells me that it should be somewhere in frysk-core, since there will be interation with the Task/Isa objects. Are there any other thoughts on this issue?

Adam