Additional PtraceBuffer tests

Hi,

While playing with the differences between fork() and clone() I reread
and reused the PtraceBuffer tests to verify some of my understanding and
noticed a small typo in the test and an omission from an earlier version
of this test. We weren't checking in all cases whether the PtraceBuffer
was operating on the right memory space (that of the child, not of the
parent). This patch adds some more checks to make the test more robust.

2006-07-04  Mark Wielaard  <mark@klomp.org>

    * frysk-sys/frysk/sys/TestPtraceByteBuffer.java
    (testTextVariable): Make sure we are manipulating only the child
    text area not our own.

All these tests PASS. I committed this,

Mark