This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: the status automation machine graph for frysk
- From: Wu Zhou <woodzltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:10:42 +0800 (CST)
- Subject: Re: the status automation machine graph for frysk
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Just got back to Bei Jing. Sorry for replying lately.
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> Wu Zhou writes:
> > Hi guys,
> > Here is the graph I promised to send in the meeting of this Monday. But
> > I returned late that day, the high-speed internet access expired. So I
> > don't bother to spend another $15 for that, because we are expected to
> > leave early next morning. Sorry for that!
> > Regards
> > - Wu Zhou
> Thanks Wu! Is there a way to share an editable version of the
> diagram, so that we can make changes?
Surely, we are very happy to do that.
I will get into office tomorrow morning and discuss with Yao Qi, who
created this diagram, to work out a way to share and co-author this
diagram. I believe it is helpful for the frysk team to have a common and
latest automation diagram, which can reflect the status of the art.
- Wu Zhou