Re: RFC: move dwarfstrings into libdw

If the point of cpp-various is just to generate testdata, then just compile
it once and make a binary test file to run readelf on.

Always put two spaces between sentences in comments and log entries.

IMHO this should be several separate changes that we review individually.

First, just make the definitions of the existing functions use the
known-dwarf stuff.  That is the important cleanup of the maintenance
headache, and separate from introducing anything to the libdw API/ABI.

Second (or whatever order), the dwarf.h changes.
I don't really think we need to keep DW_LANG_Objc around.
If there are any users they can update their spelling, but
there probably aren't any.

Actually, it should be one change to add DW_OP_GNU_parameter_ref to dwarf.h
and handle it in readelf.  That's separate from other dwarf.h changes.

After we work those out one by one, we can see what's left.

Thanks,
Roland