Status 2008-12-08

Ok so let's try how these status reports work...

Last week:

  - wrap up thread safety work, dump mind-state so that I can bootstrap
myself when I pick up the work in the future:
    - the mail that I sent on Thursday
    - libdw/README.threads that I used to dump a bit that I realized at
the last moment.  I'll use that file to write about any sudden
thread-related aha-moments, if they happen.

Next week:

  - prepare for git migration.  Sync my work, propagate trunk to sharing
and threads branches, so that the huge-patch-against-HEAD approach of
branch migration actually works.

  - start with writing dwarflint

PM