Re: pmachata.threads branch status

> According to modified/pristine files ratio, it's about half done, with
> routine established that, followed, should end up with thread safe libdw
> at some point in future.  Projecting the time spent on libdw so far,
> that point is around a week and a half away.  Shall I carry on?

No, I don't think we want to spend another week on it now.  If you are
right in the middle of part of it you can tie up by the end of the week,
fine.  Then just make sure you've merged up the branch so it's relative to
the latest trunk, and set it aside for later.

If there is something at hand to help stap folks, or an open Fedora
bugzilla report, that is a small item for a day or less, tackle something
like that now.

Before Monday, I will post about priorities and plans, and getting
organized for what we really need to work on next.

Thanks,
Roland