dwarf_getmacros fix

> pmachata/pending has a fix and a test case.  Please review.

I merged it, thanks.  Please note the trivial change I committed after.
Part is purely cosmetic (ChangeLog syntax, avoid line breaks in a () list).
The Makefile.am change is partly cosmetic (keep the scripts together in the
list and testfiles at the end), and also that you omitted the new test
file.  (You can always use a 'make -s distcheck' to check for any trivial
omissions like that.)

Thanks,
Roland