Re: gettext instead of nl_langinfo in readelf

I'm not really up on all the magic for barbarspeak, I only speak LANG=C.
But AFAICT in POSIX now, YESSTR/NOSTR are deprecated anyway.  So probably
that's right just to use gettext instead.  I would probably go for "true"
and "false" as the C/en strings here, though.  But I have to leave this to
Uli, since I am not really clear on any i18n best practices issues.

Thanks,
Roland