Re: release soonish

> OK, I think I get what you mean now.
> How does the attached patch look?
>
> It does mean we do a bit more sanity checking than before in
> dwarf_formudata. So is that not too invasive just before the release?
> Or should the new code be but in its own new function dwarf_formsec_offset
> to keep the new code separate?

I guess my first inclination is that we only touch the DW_FORM_sec_offset
case, but keep it in the existing API.  That seems appropriately
conservative, since it only touches a code path that was an error before.
But your change as-is doesn't really bother me.

> -   Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Red Hat, Inc.
> +   Copyright (C) 2003-2010, 2012 Red Hat, Inc.

Just update the end of the range.  (I think newer copyright.el handles this
or has an option for it.)

> +	      /* Not one of the special attributes, just a constant. */

Two spaces at end.

> +	  /* We are dealing with an constant data4 or data8.  */

s/an/a/

Thanks,
Roland