Re: supporting DW_OP_{implicit,stack}_value

> Buried in this giant thread was also this small patch:

Oh, I was putting off thinking about DW_OP_implicit_value until after this
release.  But the readelf part could be ok for now.

> +	      printf("%02x ", *data++);
> +	    printf("%02x)\n", *data++);

Canonical whitespace before paren, please.  Also it seems to me that this
could be quite huge.  (If it's not a block bigger than a word, why wouldn't
the compiler just use DW_OP_const* DW_OP_stack_value instead?)

Perhaps it is better just to print "n byte block" as for DW_FORM_block*.

Thanks,
Roland