Some Debian elfutils issues

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for the Debian builds of elfutils-0.165. Sorry for the breakage,
wrt old glibc elf.h system header. But happy to see the simple fix seems
to work.

I looked at the latest build logs:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=elfutils

For the hppa failure we need some hppa hacker to explain whether or not
this is a real issue or not:

elflint /<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/tests/elfstrmerge
section [24] '.plt' is both executable and writable
FAIL run-strip-strmerge.sh (exit status: 1)

Normaly elflint is correct, this would be a bad thing.

The hurd test build issue should be easy to fix with the attached patch.

For the kFreeBSD variants you could start with the second patch to
elflint to at least recognize ELFOSABI_FREEBSD. Although I suspect there
might be more issues. But maybe we are lucky and it really is just like
normal GNU/Linux ELF files since you are using the normal GNU toolchain.

The other issue on kFreeBSD is that we try to run a test that uses the
linux specific dwfl_linux_proc_attach. We should just skip that on none
GNU/Linux platforms like the third attached patch does.

The mips failures are a bit harder to fix since elflint really doesn't
like some of the mips specific issues. We really should import the Debian
mips backend, I am sorry I haven't found time to do all the needed
research.

If you could try the attached patches on a new Debian build that would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark