[Patch] Add configure --enable-valgrind option to run all tests under valgrind.

Hi,

It seems beneficial to run the testcases under valgrind to find some
memory issues. This patch adds a new configure option --enable-valgrind
that makes it so that all tests run under valgrind and fail if valgrind
finds an memory issue (it succeeds with my latest two patches).

It is disabled by default since running make check becomes too slow
for normal use. But I enabled it for the make distcheck case, which
seems a good time to double check all tests are clean.

Comments?

Mark