This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] debuginfod-client: update cache_path when new default path exists
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Aaron Merey <amerey at redhat dot com>, elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 11:55:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] debuginfod-client: update cache_path when new default path exists
- References: <CAJDtP-ToGKQZeeAOpWgVT12yCTCDTh7MR6rfyVNm=7wzFBjYpw@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 2020-03-03 at 14:32 -0500, Aaron Merey wrote:
> Subject: [PATCH] debuginfod-client: Update cache_path when the new default
> path exists
> Update cache_path with the path of the new default directory when this
> directory already exists. Previously cache_path was updated only when
> creating the new default directory and would otherwise be set to the
> old default path.
Nice catch and nice testcase. Looks good. Pushed to master.