This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug debuginfod/25628] New: client should cache negative results
- From: "amerey at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 16:09:21 +0000
- Subject: [Bug debuginfod/25628] New: client should cache negative results
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 25628
Summary: client should cache negative results
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: amerey at redhat dot com
CC: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
Target Milestone: ---
When a query for a file fails the client should save this information in the
cache, possibly as an empty file with the usual name. This can save time by
allowing for skipping queries that are likely to fail.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.