This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug debuginfod/25583] Use libarchive to extract .deb packages?
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 11:25:15 +0000
- Subject: [Bug debuginfod/25583] Use libarchive to extract .deb packages?
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat dot com> ---
> -# For /usr/bin/cpio2rpm
> -Requires: rpm
Heh, that was always moot on an rpm based system (.spec file!).
> +# To extract .deb files with dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile
> +# Can be Recommends if rpm supports that
> +Requires: dpkg
Sure, as long as one remembers to remove it from rhel distros that have dpkg
only in epel.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.