This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug debuginfod/25509] Break a cyclic dependency by core packages
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 17:53:20 +0000
- Subject: [Bug debuginfod/25509] Break a cyclic dependency by core packages
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #6 from Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Eli Schwartz from comment #5)
> > # Look for libmicrohttpd, libcurl, libarchive, sqlite for debuginfo server
> > # minimum versions as per rhel7. Single --enable-* option arranges to build
> > # both client and server.
> Maybe this should not be the case? If libdebuginfod was enabled on its own
> as long as libcurl is available, this would make things a lot simpler. At
> least for Arch Linux, curl is part of the base system while libmicrohttpd is
This part wouldn't affect the suse/fedora folks, because one would already
place the debuginfod server into a separate subpackage, so its prereqs don't
affect the buildroot.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.