This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 22:58:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Buildbot failure in Wildebeest Builder on whole buildset
- References: <20200226214226.BA71390EA01@builder.wildebeest.org>
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 09:42:26PM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> The Buildbot has detected a failed build on builder whole buildset while building elfutils.
> Full details are available at:
> Buildbot URL: https://builder.wildebeest.org/buildbot/
> Worker for this Build: centos-aarch64
> Build Reason: <unknown>
> Blamelist: Konrad Kleine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> BUILD FAILED: failed test (failure)
This is really strange. It doesn't seem to be related to the latest
commit. It seems to be some internal valgrind issue with the address
--18155:0: aspacem Valgrind: FATAL: aspacem assertion failed:
--18155:0: aspacem sane_NSegment(&nsegments[i])
--18155:0: aspacem at m_aspacemgr/aspacemgr-linux.c:728 (preen_nsegments)
--18155:0: aspacem Exiting now.
I'll try to replicate it and figure this out. But I think it doesn't
have to do anything with the elfutils code.