This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Bug 25600 - debuginfo-client should handle file:// URLs
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Konrad Kleine <kkleine at redhat dot com>
- Cc: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:14:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bug 25600 - debuginfo-client should handle file:// URLs
- References: <CABRYuGk2WhMs=qsmGokB_W4xNworvbgtw-9PetNffAmTd2Xomg@mail.gmail.com> <CABRYuGmXS2dRBJ2gbq=vMDSJW8BwzFe6qLs7Sr2uaLGJddKTUg@mail.gmail.com> <CABRYuGm7H+P0-bwd0YemuvFigHPMFp+vrG9YxH5VMXafnsWavw@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 06:08:39PM +0100, Konrad Kleine wrote:
> Subject: [PATCH] debuginfod: file:// URLs: handle curl resp. code
> When file:// is used for DEBUGINFOD_URLS, then the response code for a
> successful server query is 0 and not 200.
> Using file:// can be helpful when you want to test your
> debuginfod-client integration against a mocked file tree that mimics the
> HTTP URLs from the debuginfod server. This way you don't have to run the
> debuginfod server at all.
> Fixes https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25600
Perfect patch, nice testcase. Thanks for the ChangeLog entries. I did
tweak a few whitespace issues, but the file itself wasn't really
consistent to begin with.
Pushed to master.