This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] tests: Explicitly unset DEBUGINFOD_URLS.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:41:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] tests: Explicitly unset DEBUGINFOD_URLS.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2020-02-21 at 13:49 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> If DEBUGINFOD_URLS is set various tests will try to query the debuginfod
> server which can stall the tests a bit. If other evironment variables
> like DEBUGINFOD_PROGRESS are set it will make various tests fail because
> the expected output doesn't match. Tests should PASS without needing a
> debuginfod server, unless they test (and set) one themselves.
Pushed to master.