This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Fix some GCC10 -Wnull-dereference issues.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 21:31:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libdwfl: Fix some GCC10 -Wnull-dereference issues.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2020-01-24 at 23:28 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> GCC10 on some arches will warn about possible NULL derefences.
> In the libdwfl linux-kernel-modules.c cases it might be caught already
> by earlier calls to get_release (). But it is hard to see that will
> really always happen. So do an explicit NULL check just in case.
I pushed this to master.