This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/25227] "eu-nm --extern" skips first symbol
- From: "ematsumiya at suse dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 03:12:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/25227] "eu-nm --extern" skips first symbol
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Enzo Matsumiya <ematsumiya at suse dot com> ---
(In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #5)
> I have pushed the patch to simply fix this issue now:
> commit 62e3c37afd5828466f9192bd19217de835a3620f (HEAD -> master)
Ok, great. Thanks a lot.
> But if you don't mind I'll keep this bug open to remind myself I need to
> checkout the other discrepancies with binutils nm.
Sure, no problem at all.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.