This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug debuginfod/25369] New: make DEBUGINFOD_PROGRESS prettier
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 21:39:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug debuginfod/25369] New: make DEBUGINFOD_PROGRESS prettier
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 25369
Summary: make DEBUGINFOD_PROGRESS prettier
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fche at redhat dot com
CC: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
Target Milestone: ---
It would be interesting to also print the URL being fetched, or other such
textual status. This is probably most easily implemented by extending the
debuginfod_client object with some progress-related state, which at some point
could be externalized with new API ... or not.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.