This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
[Bug general/24498] 0.176: isn't LTO ready
- From: "kloczko.tomasz at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 20:36:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug general/24498] 0.176: isn't LTO ready
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from kloczek <kloczko.tomasz at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Mark Wielaard from comment #1)
> I am note sure what/how to resolve that.
> It seems it will need a GCC fix:
I have no account in gcc bugzilla so I cannot even ask or report that issue.
Looks like they are restricting now access to gcc bugzilla :/
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.