dependency

Hi,
is there a reference for the last stable version of Elfutils?

Currently we set the following path in our cmake configuration to download and compile Elfutils as a dependency for Dyninst, but lately there has been some important modifications, and I think it would be nice to have a reference to a stable version so we don't need to check for new versions and update our make files.

https://sourceware.org/elfutils/ftp/0.168/elfutils-0.168.tar.bz2

Sasha