Re: GCC 4.3.2 toolchains for arm, cortex, mips, powerpc

Hi

I just tried to compile my work-in-progress Cortex-M3 port with your arm-elf compiler. Without much luck though, as it seems that your compiler is compiled for hardware floating point architectures, or did I get something wrong? Also it occured to me, that you got a dependency to the mpfr library, which should not really be there I guess. At least it wasn't with all the other toolchains I used/built so far.

Did you do any tests based on Cortex-M3? Or only Cortex-A8?

Best regards,
Simon

Øyvind Harboe wrote:
I've been toying around with building GCC toolchains(as one does...).

They are ready for testing if anyone is interested:

http://mail.zylin.com/pipermail/zylin-discuss_zylin.com/2008-September/000557.html

Feedback welcome!

W.r.t. eCos libstdc++ posix threads support they are not available here
as they require being built for the specific HAL in question. libstdc++ w/posix
threads works great under eCos though :-)