This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: OHCI Firewire
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Richard D Abbott <rich at whiteknob dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:31:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] OHCI Firewire
- References: <48DCDCB9.email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 06:59:37AM -0600, Richard D Abbott wrote:
> I'm interested in using ecos with a 1394 (firewire) camera, basically on
> a laptop.
> I haven't used ecos before and am trying to figure out if it would be
> relatively straight forward to implement. I assume there is no IIDC
> library (if so, I'd love to hear about it),
> but does anyone know if there are OHCI drivers for 1394 ported to ecos?
Sorry, i don't know of anybody who has said they are using eCos with
I'm curious. Why eCos for this application?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss