This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: GCC 4.3.2 toolchains for arm, cortex, mips, powerpc
- From: Sergei Gavrikov <sg at belvok dot com>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:38:23 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] GCC 4.3.2 toolchains for arm, cortex, mips, powerpc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I've been toying around with building GCC toolchains(as one does...).
> They are ready for testing if anyone is interested:
> Feedback welcome!
Øyvind, thank you for your contribution. Before to start download I read
a point on the http://www.zylin.com/gccbinary.html page:
The binaries contain the authoritative source of what build options
that were used.
Does it mean what everyone can find all build options (and patches if
any one were applied) inside the bloat archives to replicate your builds
from GNU sources? Is there a guide how to build the stuff in the
archives? Like as an official eCos guide:
If it does mean, can you please to public 'the authoritative source'? in
text/html form on your web? Thank you.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss