This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?
- From: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:41:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <48D0CEEE.email@example.com>
Alex Schuilenburg wrote on 2008-09-17 10:33:
> Grant Edwards wrote on 2008-09-16 21:06:
>> Has anybody else noticed that when you search
>> www.ecoscentric.com, you allways get are a bunch of youtube
>> links unrelated to eCos?
>> Does that make sense to anybody else?
> Thanks for letting us know. Google has changed the way you do site
> searches, and nobody here noticed. That is why you were getting the
> youtube links. Now fixed.
It appears google, that great wonderous beast, g00fed!
Pretty much anyone using google's free site search facility on their
website, and in some cases paid-for, has found that youtube is #1.
>>>> Visit us on stand 905 at the Embedded Systems Show 2008 <<<<
>>>> Oct 1-2, NEC, Birmingham, UK http://www.embedded.co.uk <<<<
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss