This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?
- From: Robert Brusa <bob dot brusa at gmail dot com>
- To: "Grant Edwards" <grante at visi dot com>, ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:43:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Why does searching www.ecoscentric.com return a bunch of youtube links?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Bob dot Brusa at gmail dot com
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:06:05 +0200, Grant Edwards <email@example.com> wrote:
It's indeed strange. I have never seen youtube-links, but here is my
story: I am using Opera 9.52 on debian. Wenn I launch a search on
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss I get a fraud warning which
reads as follows:
Has anybody else noticed that when you search
www.ecoscentric.com, you allways get are a bunch of youtube
links unrelated to eCos?
Does that make sense to anybody else?
The page you are trying to open has been reported as fraudulent. It will
likely attempt to trick you into sharing personal or financial
information. Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.
I ignored the warning and ( of course) nothing happened, not even an
attempt to trick me out, but what's gooing on here?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss