This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: About FTP Client on eCos
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Shirley Mayadewi <smayadewi at linsys dot ca>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:48:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] About FTP Client on eCos
- References: <00f301c91846$065d1270$8201a8c0@Shirley>
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 04:48:58PM -0500, Shirley Mayadewi wrote:
> Has anybody tried using the FTP client on eCos?
Sure, when i wrote it. It test is every so often as well...
> I'm trying to use this
> now. The log on FTP server shows that the FTP client on the development
> board is trying to log in but failed (correct user name and password).
> Then, the board gets restarted. I just added the FTP client package on
> eCos and rebuild the library. Do I have to add anything else? Thanks.
You need to debug further. First step is to enable INFRA_DEBUG and see
if there are any asserts. Also try running the test program
ftpclient1.c. You need to modify the IP addresses embedded in it, and
it wants a few specific files on your server machine. However this is
a known good program.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss