This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
About FTP Client on eCos
- From: "Shirley Mayadewi" <smayadewi at linsys dot ca>
- To: <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:48:58 -0500
- Subject: [ECOS] About FTP Client on eCos
- Reply-to: "Shirley Mayadewi" <smayadewi at linsys dot ca>
Has anybody tried using the FTP client on eCos? I'm trying to use this now.
The log on FTP server shows that the FTP client on the development board is
trying to log in but failed (correct user name and password). Then, the
board gets restarted. I just added the FTP client package on eCos and
rebuild the library. Do I have to add anything else? Thanks.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss