RE: Linux Synthetic target problems

Thank you both for the tips. I am trying to add the additional GCC flag,
but - being new to eCos (and not an expert in Linux either) - I do not
know the optimal way to integrate it.

My understanding from working with eCos on the Windows side was that I
modify the install/include/pkgconf/ecos.mak file; specifically, the
ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS. Then I do a 'make' at the root of the synthetic
build tree. But when I build, I do not see the compiler option listed in
the compiler output - it appears to be cut off after the
-fno-exceptions. Perhaps just the output is being truncated?

Am I doing this right?

Thank you,
Tyler