This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Cortex M3 architecture
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: "simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch" <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:37:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Cortex M3 architecture
- References: <48BBEBA9.email@example.com>
> I wonder if the other Cortex variants (A8, A9, R4, M1) should be
> considered for porting from the beginning. My focus is clearly on the
> M3, but if anyone is willing to work on the other variants this should
> be considered now.
Have you seen any documents which compares/contrasts the different
Cortex variants. Before answering your question it is necessary to
know how similar/different the different variants are.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss